So that was it. Summer has been and gone and wow did we have some scorching heat here in London this year! Do any of you find that you get a bit bored at the end of a Season, or is that just me? Personally, I'm more than ready for Autumn.
1. Cosy Clothes - by this I mean, cute jumpers, scarves, coats and not to mention boots. (I would say Bobble hats but hats really don't suit me!).
2. You can finally say you want to stay in with a mug of hot chocolate and Netflix without feeling like a total party pooper! Come on, don't tell me I'm the only one?!
3. Halloween parties - Perfect excuse to dress up and become someone else for one night. What did you dress up as?
4. It's candle time - I love finding new candles to fill my room up with! So far, I've been loving the Yankie Candles but I want to branch out into others. I've seen Muji do cute little tinned candles for only £3.50 that I want to try out!
5. Fairy lights - I can finally dust these off and put them back up as I feel they're more of a cosy night in kinda thing, rather than turning them on on long Summer days... It instantly makes your room/house so much cosier.
6. Wearing burgundy/maroon coloured clothing - I feel these colours shout the word AUTUMNAL very loud and clear. So far I have a burgundy jumper from H&M which I bought ages ago (sorry couldn't find the link!), a pleated burgundy skirt from H&M and a chiffon shirt from H&M.
Those are my top favourite things about Autumn. I would love to hear about yours!